Saturday, August 09, 2008

डे 31 और डे 32

Because I haven't had a USB camera cord in so long, I thought you deserved some pictures.

Days 3-5 021
Sonu Mami's painting on the veranda

Days 3-5 085
Guitar store in Bengalaru

Bangalore and Delhi 005
Malvika on Guitar

Bangalore and Delhi 014

Rooftops in a Middle Class Neighborhood in Bengalaru

Bangalore and Delhi 085

Nana cutting a mango
Bangalore and Delhi 092
My fabulous majestic Nana



Bangalore and Delhi 015

A young child I saw on a corner

Bangalore and Delhi 026
On my long rickshaw ride to a children's school

Bangalore and Delhi 045

Malvika and I in her apartment (taken by Akshay)

Bangalore and Delhi 069
Nana got invited to tea with the queen


Bangalore and Delhi 075
Nani leads others by example


Bangalore and Delhi 096

Bangalore and Delhi 105

Bangalore and Delhi 189

Bangalore and Delhi 219

Sweet

Opening Books

Asha

Seekhna

Present Tense

Jeevan Nagar



Intrigue

Bacca!

Before:

Before


After:

After




What?

Fufu Leans Back

Why So Serious?

Swaran


Golden



The End!!

Photos available on Flicker
and they sell prints in good sizes (mummy and papa).

No comments: