Sunday, October 25, 2009

In the interest of keeping my private life private,

I haven't been posting lately. It's kind of depressing because this is my so-called creative blog, as opposed to the others I have that merely express my views and frustrations on a deeply personal level.
So I thought I'd post some of my reflective writing assignments for my seminar class, which are hopefully interesting and better suited for a broader audience.

Updates: I am in college. Yes, this is bizarre since I've had my blog since I was in 7th grade. How far we've actually not come.

Currently I'm listening to Modest Mouse on shuffle, because I haven't been enough exposed to their last release and I'm waiting for my parents to pick me up. My brother has swine flu so we'll all have to wear face masks in the house.

No comments: