Saturday, October 04, 2003

Here I am. I just super-surfed the internet while i was supposed to be researching common houseflies. Forgive me god. It is now 12:00 pm and I have no idea how it became that way. Time flies.
I just wanted to clarify something. I don't hate preps (and/or conformists depending on the situation). I just hate what they represent. I mean I've observed them.
Around the opposite sex they're very very disgustingly flirty. And I cannot stand that. I'm not antisocial and I have be known to flirt. But flirting is like a job for them. And the way they act is really pretensious. There life has no meaning. They just exist, day-by-day. It's all about routine and the gossip and I'm going out with this guy right now but I'm gonna break up with him within the next week. I mean they never truly know each other, because they don't show their true feelings and opinions. I say the word "adept" to a prep and they say "English please!"
I hate how they judge people. They say one word to someone and have a formed opinion. And I've noticed that most preps are the "more attractive" individuals. I've heard them judging others.
To the untrained eye, preps seem like an amazing group of gifted people. How did they get there? Why were they so blessed? I wish I could be like them! But to become "one of them" you have to agree with the group. If you go against the system, you're out. You upset one person. You upset everyone.
I really hate the fact that they automatically go against diversity. I'm not talking about racial diversity. I'm talking about individual diversity. Like they go against me, because I'm different. There are people who I've never said more than two words to talking behind my back. And they call themselves human.
They (speaking in general;there are exceptions) think that just because someone is mean to them, they can be mean right back. They think that just because someone does something differently or looks a certain way gives them license to ridicule. Like take this girl lets just call her uh, J. She is really depressed because she has no friends. They think that because she has occasional emotional melt-downs that they can insult her looks. And do pranks on her. And call her names. And purposely try and make her mad. Do they have any compassion?
And lastly, (because I have to go to bed) they don't see themselves. They don't see how they act. So when they get in trouble for their actions, they blame it on someone else. No, it's the teacher that's mean. Take this guy named well for this purpose, Stuart D. Now Stuart talks in class. I'm talking major disruptions. All the time. He gets about 20 warnings per class period, until finally, poor teacher gives up and hands him a detention. Then he gets all pissy at the teacher. I mean feel bad for the teacher here. I know Stuart was trying to impress people, by being unbearably stupid, but there are other ways.
Sorry for the misspelling and punctuation and grammar errors. It's late and I'm tired.

No comments: