Tuesday, July 12, 2005


Photos from my Life

A few weeks ago, I went shopping with my friends, Allie and Cassie on State Street.


Me in a lovely bohemian beret, at Ragstock, finally my look reflects my emotional state. Too bad I didn't buy it.

Allie in this hat that she really liked. You can probably see Cassie in the side of it.


There's Allie again. Isn't she hot?


Hey! Look it's Cassie the lone ranger.

There's me looking like the sad little girl that I am.

Allie in a Charlie Chaplin hat at the hat store.


The interior of the hat store.


Me in a Summer hat. Kind of gets you in the mood, huh?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

eww i'm fugly fugly fugly

Aarushi said...

No you're not.

Aarushi said...

dude my mom just told me that one pic of me in the beret was ugly cuz it was the backdrop on my computer and she said it was so distracting.