Monday, September 22, 2003

I'm not in the emotional state right now to be able to piece together sentences. I'm sorry so I'm going to quickly allert you on my state at the moment.

age: 12
feeling: very ill... sore throat, bodyache, that constant feeling that you're going to sneeze.. you know the feeling..
emotional state: not in the best mood.. since i have lost my voice and am now more squeaky than my brother trying to learn to play a plastic recorder. listening to music depresses me as i can only think, i used to be able to sing like that.
physical state: must brush teeth. It is now 2:46 pm and school (conveniently located behind my house) will let out in 45 minutes and I'm not ready to be seen by the public eye. I'm ashamed. I haven't even had lunch.
hair: tangled mess.. it would be much more appealing if it were tangled up in blue. at least something would be cool about it.. never mind
feet: so freakin cold and resting on the hard drive. damn basement.
wishing: i was in school, fully clothed and enjoying my last period of the day (gym) with my friend allie. Allie is angry with me because of my lack of being able to tell her personal information at risk that she might accidentally let it slip. It's not that I don't trust her. Truth be told I would rather tell her. But... I feel I should keep it to myself at the moment.
loving: my new mp3 player, it's no iPod but I feel that I should earn one. I don't need to have 5000 songs in my pocket just yet. I could've asked for one.. but that seems like I'm a gold digger.. I think papa felt sorry for me because I was sick. My MP3 player is so cool. I went downstairs right away to make an Mp3 cd on the Mac OS X, which is way better than the iMac..
Whatever.. I'm not in the mood to write anymore.

No comments: