Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Today we're going to talk about everyones favorite subject. Ta-da! My Apparently Non-existent Love Life. Though I have not admitted to crushing on anyone at the moment (besides dear old Rupert Grint), there are a few people I have my eye on. I wouldn't call them crushes. Just those who are interesting enough to have caught my interest. But no one that I really haven't talked to. In fact, those who've I've specifically chosen are the ones who seemed to be interested in me. Even though to most that seems impossible. Don't start guessing though. My subtle interests or whatever you call them are not really obvious. I mean I'd have to tell you for you to really know. And some of them don't go to my school which is of importance to those people who make it their business to know mine. I really think I'm too young to be thinking about singling out anyone at the moment. But right now, I want to keep my options open. I won't restrict myself and I won't have a top 5.
Top five's are really really shallow.. no offense. (For those of you who don't know what a top 5 is, it's a list of guys or girls, guys if you're a girl, vice versa that you like and you rank them according to who you like better,) How degrading is that?
I would never go out with a guy who had a list that said what girl he would want to go out with after me. Who came up with this?
Anyway, though I won't put out who I'm interested in I will tell you that I'm interested in someone. But really if I talk about my personal life, I won't have one.

No comments: