Sunday, September 04, 2005

Living is easy with eyes closed... Misunderstanding is all you see.. It's hard to be someone but it's not so bad.. it doesn't matter much to me. - Beatles

Okay.. all my life, I've been haunted by this single question mark. Why is it that people dislike each other? Answer: Because they don't understand why they do the things they do, why they think the way they think, etc, etc. But it all comes out to the fact that we don't get each other. Or don't want to.

But why is that? Because we live with our eyes closed. At least, that's what I think. I mean, let's face it. What we think is right, right? Right. Yeah that's right. We're too damn opinionated and stubborn for our own good. And that's all fine and dandy as long as we don't try to impose our views on others, but let's face it.. most people do. So, why is this? Why is there such a gap?

Is it because we don't want to know? Or is it that as people, we see eachother on such different spectrums that we don't even try? Is it that everyone's just too afraid to ask? Or to answer?
That's what I always wonder. Really. Aren't we all just the same? Don't we all want the same things? I really don't know.

It's a battle we always have to fight. Because someone is always not gonna wanna open up. And someone is always not gonna wanna listen.

Yeah. It should be so simple right?

3 comments:

tori said...

hi... somehow my website i9s being linked off of your website. its carry on. please explain how this happened? email me at dielikedead@yahoo.com thanks.

Anonymous said...

hi,
my name is also aarushi, and now i am coming to kill you as you have my name. see you in hell.

aarushi the original

Anonymous said...

hi,
i'm sorry if i scared you in any way. i do occasionally have murderous tendencies. but, don't worry, i just took my medication. so, its all good.

goodbye
aarushi