Thursday, January 07, 2010

Please please please let me get what I want this time,

Lord knows, it would be the first time. 


Actually that's not true. There are a lot of things I have wanted that I have gotten, but for the most part it has been in terms of friendship, which is cool because you know how when you first meet someone cool and you think, "oh this person is MUCH too cool for me!" Well, I did that with some people, and it turned out they were cool, and as a function of them being cool, we became friends! Happy ending.

Of course there are the times when I think this person is MUCH too cool for me and then they do something majorly not cool and I'm like whatever, get away. That is why you should never think people are too cool for too long because you will lose your sense of reality and get whirled up into a cyclone of dumb thoughts that are not intelligent. (Redundancy is in, I don't care what you say.)

Other things that I have wanted, in terms of material possessions, grades, awards, I feel have come and gone with the chances. I'm happy to say that I've gotten a few things I have wanted badly.

My biggest fear is that I'll have a chance at something I thought I could never get and I'll completely blow it.

That might be happening right now.

No comments: