Monday, October 04, 2010

I never do as much as I want to do.

Also, I wish I were Salma Hayek. You slay me, beautiful woman.


Apparently, Becca's and my Unrequited Love show got everyone depressed. I'm sorry. Unrequited love sucks for everyone involved... we all know it.  Thankfully, we have our platonic friends and our 30 Rock and Mexican candies to get us through all the hard times and that's all we really need, I think.

It's getting colder outside, which means the layers and the feelings of not wanting to get out of bed ever are back, my friend. Tomorrow I'm going to have a great, productive day. And by tomorrow, I mean today.

Goals for the upcoming week:
-Do well on Biocore Test
-Study successfully
-Finish Global Health Essay and get a better grade than Jason does (So doable if I keep my head up)
-Find innovative ways to look good in cold weather
-Become more aware of political issues
-Brainstorm song ideas for the Rose Lights

No comments: