Saturday, December 17, 2005





it turned out to be a good weekend after all.
well, any weekend that contains a kick ass concert is always good.
On Friday I was kind of depressed because all of my best friends were having a party without me, because one of them uninvited me... because i dont know. so i went out and got my hair cut because it makes you feel loads good. But then I got into an argument that amplified the fact that I was being ignored by like 10 people...
But when I woke up Saturday, I found that one of the people had come around!
And it decreased my stress by I dont know how much. I decided to go to the concert (ETA records) even though my friend Cassie had to cancel. So I took Mary and we had sooo much fun.
We hung out with Chris and Xio and their friends.
WE got free hats! Because I sang "Mary Had A Little Lamb" and Mary named the owner of the record label. We look so gangsta in our hats.

The bands were really good especially Plunket, BrP and I Voted For Kodos.
The mosh pit wasn't too bad either..
Chris bodysurfed up to the stage and well, took off his shirt.
Which this girl, Anna, found and stole.





Haha.
I eventually got his plaid button down back to him.
The moshing wasn't too bad, I actually found that some people make efforts to wear deoderant before going to a concert.
And yeah, I look straight up ghetto fab in my hat.




fo realz.










It was tote awesome.

No comments: