Friday, December 30, 2005

This is gonna be one of those rare lists where I post it here and not on my list blog.

Things that Bug Me about Guys


-When they talk about their ex. I mean, yeah, I understand that she's a friend of yours still, or whatever, but even if it was insanely funny that when you guys met she thought you were the pizza guy, I really do not want to hear it.


-When they do something sweet, like tell you your beautiful, but then generalize it by saying something like, "This person's beautiful too" or "Most of the girls in our school..."
Way to make me feel special.


-When they say something mean and stupid and unfounded and think they're right.


-When they think that if they have money, they have your heart.


- They get very offended if you're not madly in love with them.


- When they don't call, when they don't EVER call.


-They don't notice haircuts or anything.


- When you're like, "I'm cold" and their dumbasses and say like, "Oh, me too".


-When they never talk about their feelings... not even with other guys. They go, "oh yeah, me too."


-When they don't think you could possibly watch the same television or play the same videogames or listen to the same music as them.


-When they're so clueless and they don't know what to do next... so they don't do anything...


-When they're monosyllabic, or can't think of something to say or just react like, "oh." or "awesome"


-Anytime their like "hahahahahhahahahhaa penis"


............and I can't think of anything else. Because I do like guys.



Things I want in a Guy. Because now I have some perspective.


-They must make a good pillow.


- They should be nice and warm, and smell nice and clean.


-Um, bodily function references to a minimum please.


-THey can't be too emo, I don't want to have to pick up someone's life every 5 minutes.


-They can't be hard as rock either, because, that'll piss me off way more than the emo-ness.


-I need someone with distinct musical taste. And the music should be good.


-Instruments are always good.


-I like it when they have good hair as well. Good comes in many different shapes and forms; from short and curly to long and flippy to jew fro to well, i guess that's it..


-I'd like a guy to have actually opened a book before.


-They have to see beyond their world or themselves. I want him to care about something.


-I like it when you're talking to them and they say something sweet and then they blush.


-I want someone who's a total and complete dork.. Someone who can start talking about something utterly dorky and then notice that they're being a dork and then blush and continue being a dork.


-Dude, I know this is silly, but I want him to get sort of jealous.. just a little bit indignant.. and get all hot around the collar. That's sexy.


-A wicked grin


-I sort of want him to help me study. I would realllly appreciate that.


-I would love it if he was sensible.. like, I would totally want a guy to get really mad at me for doing something stupid like, getting drunk and calling my mother.. not that I would.


-I want him to pay attention to what I'm saying and look at me while I'm talking.


-Yeah if he's not good at making conversation.....


- I want him to be able to cheer me up, but also be able to get mad at me and whip me into shape if I'm being a big baby.


-I'd like it if he could be wicked, but wouldn't.


-I want him to make my parents like him. And not be afraid of my dad.


- I like a cute little guy with values... he has to be kind and courteous and tactful, yet honest.


-But he's got to be a little bit mischievous... and hide it well.


-Basically he has to know how to make someone feel special. And he has to look at me so I feel like he actually cares what I'm saying and as if I'm the only person in the room.

1 comment:

katic said...

dreaming of me...;)