Friday, December 23, 2005

So like, yeah. Love.
i'm majorly sick of writing about it.
So I want to leave some quotes about it.
if you want a good description from me... go here .


“When a young man complains that a young lady has no heart, it's pretty certain that she has his”
George Dennison Prentice

“Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should be just friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love.” Neil Gaiman


“You know that when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul.” Julie de Lespinasse

"Love isn't finding a perfect person. It's finding an imperfect person perfectly."

"You love someone because they sing a song you can hear"

“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.”
Elizabeth Barrett Browning

“If you have to think about whether you love someone or not then the answer is no. When you love someone you just know.”
Janice Markowitz

"Love is watching someone die. " Ben Gibbard

"She said she loves you and you know that can't be bad.. she loves you and you know you should be glad." The Beatles

"And now there is a fire in me. A fire burns." Alex Kapranos

"One year of love is better than a lifetime alone. " Queen


“I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.”
Javan quotes


"I want to tell you, my head is filled with things to say... when i get near you, all those things they seem to slip away... " Beatles

No comments: