Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Random Pictures that Don't make me Look Ugly

Just because I was bored.










nobody does it like she does.
post-self improvement haircut picture in a badly lit bathroom.







it's a nice day to start again.

deep eyes... deep thinker shot. pre concert.














& she's buying a stairway to heaven

another bathroom picture of me and cassie being bestestest friends.












i'm not smiling behind these fake veneers
funny story. i used to wear glasses
until i lost them.











i'm trying to find out if my words have any meaning..

i dont know, i just like my earrings in this picture.my nose is gigantic.
















i found a fatal flaw
in the logic of love
i sort of like this one









you could have it so much better.
this picture is funny looking & emoish.









tell me a story, i know you're not boring.
& the new strokes CD is out.












do you feel the same, or am i only dreaming?

or is this burning an eternal flame?









1 comment:

katic said...

Beautiful eyes you’ve got...God must have taken a while to make them...

~blog reader