Saturday, February 06, 2010

Sleeping is giving in

So after some rude awakenings (literally),  I have decided I need to repair my sleep cycle/productivity/ability to take medicine. I have been losing sleep and it's becoming apparent because I have started substituting names for other names because I think about one person and then I try to talk to someone else and the name of the person I was thinking about comes out of my mouth and it's super embarrassing.

Also, gonna be more awake so I can think more original thoughts because before my mind was teeming with these thoughts, new and alive, but now I'm crippled with work all the time, so my mind thinks really really boring thoughts like, Jeez, I run everywhere now, or Eww, I wish I could get vaccinated but I don't have any time. They lead to nothing productive and I'll probably get a horrible illness and die soon.

Becca's blog has pictures on it! It's pretty cool. I went party-hopping last night and I managed to have a bit of fun sans substances, which is weird because normally I'm annoyed by the party environment because people are creepy and android-like and just do things for no reason, but last night was kind of fun because everyone thought I was hilarious, and I realize it's maybe because people take themselves way too seriously and when they're drunk they're as likely as I am to say weird things. The nice thing is that I can have a good time without sacrificing judgment.

I am sleepy.

No comments: