Wednesday, February 10, 2010

venn diagrams would be useful here

What I wanted to accomplish today:
-finish Geog readings
-write proposal for Honors project for Geography
-write French project, and study for French Test
-go to Sex Honors thing and successfully not make a fool of myself
-get back on track with seed planting and transplanting at work

What I accomplished today:
-read exactly one paragraph of Geog readings
-decided on tentative Honors research paper topic after not being able to find Volunteer work through the bureaucracy that is WISPIRG
-thought about doing French Project and made a word doc with an outline that I need to fill with content, and failed to study for test
-kind of made a fool of myself at sex honors thing but it was probably okay because I sounded like I was prepared and hopefully charmed professor
-did not get back on track with seed planting but got closer to track and wrote a plan for the next two days of lab work
-ran down my laptop battery while unproductive at Rheta's for several hours accompanied by two bromancing bandmates, one of whom is my boyfriend
-went to the wrong place at the wrong time for a meeting I wasn't destined to make
-ran down cell phone battery
-almost lost tooth paste in a restaurant style booth
-made valentines day plans
-had lunch with Gina
-made this blog entry which is nothing in comparison to blog entry i wrote on monday which got deleted by God and the little moles who crawl through the browsers on the law library's public computers.

3 comments:

becca said...

love the new layout! it's schick. i'm happy one of us is semi-productive. I'm dying over here.

Jason said...

haha.

you failed to mention that the tube of toothpaste was actually lost inside the seat of the booth which is like a giant supposedly sealed shut box and just shouldn't happen. and your darling boyfriend/bromancer picked it back up for you.

becca said...

bromancer?