Monday, June 28, 2010

dear everything.

1. i do not like boys at all period. i know that sometimes my actions conflict with this general viewpoint, but i have to admit that this is my truth. guys are too impulsive and they don't plan and they do things like "improvise" and "get hammered," and think you're "beautiful" and admire you for the qualities you have and they don't, like planning, looking nice in floral prints, and talking to people. and it's like, enough already... why can't you just be my best friend, why can't you just rag on me instead of trying to impress me... i like a challenge.

2. i went to costco with my parents, and ate a bunch of samples instead of eating the indian food at home yesterday. this makes me upset because this was my one chance to eat sambar and i didn't get it. and i effing miss my home-cooked cooking.

3. i think becca is mad at me over something stupid.

4. i really don't believe in the concept of shy-ness. why are people shy? it's not fair that i'm not shy. it puts WAY too much pressure on me.

5. i am going to go see modest mouse this weekend.


6. i haven't listened to any music in the past 4 days except for the mix CD i made my dad for father's day, which OMG he loves! he loves it, i'm so proud of myself because my dad scrutinizes all of the music that i listen to/get for him/sing for him. but he likes it and says it's great. i think i made my dad like guster. and over time, regina spektor. i'm really proud of myself.


7. i really really want to re-re-record a study in blue. it's too soft when you play it through speakers. and there's some vocal stuff that could be better. why did i write such a difficult song? it's a truly difficult song to sing and to get the dynamics right on... oh well.


8. i'm just kind of pretending ochem doesn't exist until class today.


9. i sometimes wish you could like, find out statistics about how much people think of you. and that could be the way you decide who your friends are instead of blindly having to you know, assess their personality, and make possibly-accurate assumptions about people

10. i wrote a song last night but it sounded too much like death cab for cutie. 

11. i feel like i really don't believe in love the same way anyone else does... it's just another thing i'm "too cool" for.

1 comment:

Jason said...

i can't believe you would quote that youtube girl. i don't care if you first thought of it and then someone sent you the video, the connection has been made. it's like one step below posting a video of shane dawson or something.

boo to most of these. that's a general comment. >_<