Sunday, December 20, 2009

I should've known

Things I wish I hadn't done:
  1. Let my dorm room become messy as it has, just so I could put everything right again in 24 hours before I have to vacate the premises for a month.
  2. Eaten summer sausage as a child.
  3. Bought a Naked drink that was enriched with powdery protein supplement just because it would allow me to say that I "got Naked."
  4. Said that one thing that was really awkward that caused someone else to feel awkward and made it so that no one knew what to say for like, 30 seconds.
  5. Stayed up later than 1 tonight.
  6. Let others pay for me a lot of different times when I really don't like having others pay for my things.
  7. Been unmysterious to begin with. Mysterious people are super intriguing, but I am not one of them and I am therefore not that intriguing without the mystery element.
  8. One time in 6th grade, I sang on the loud speaker as part of my campaign advertisement for getting onto student council and of course, no one appreciated the effort and it was one of the most embarrassing moments of my little life. But I don't really wish I hadn't done it. But there were other moments having to do with my being in middle school that I regret a lot.
  9. Broken my N'sync + Britney Spears CD I got at McDonalds with "I thought she knew" on it, because that was my favorite song off of it.
  10. Not stuck with piano. Not stuck with guitar. I wish I had been more serious about voice. I would have had more sticktoitiveness in the words of Becca.
  11. Made a big deal out of anything ever.
  12. Let "Wayside School Gets a Little Stranger" leave my sight.
  13. Let myself be upset for many days at a time at the hands of a boy.

1 comment:

Jason said...

re: 'n sync CD -

so at the end of that song someone's crooning "Iiiiiii thoooought sheeeeee......knew..." and then the rest of them, instead of sing "doo doo doo doo" for the chord, sing "knew knew knew knew."

I probably thought that was the most clever thing ever when i was a child.

did you get "Green Machine" naked? because that was definitely one of the biggest regrets of my life. but the other ones are pretty good, price notwithstanding.