Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I think a lot about style


So I wandered into this article, recently posted on this Hipster blog I found on blogger's suggested sites that said that this girl was part of "the Emo Redux" in the evolution of Hipster.. This one particularly interested me, because I used to own that very Death Cab shirt when I was in 8th grade, and I thought I was sooo cool.

If it wasn't too short, I would probably still wear it and think I am so punk. Coupled with an un-matching turquoise sequin skirt that I still wear in and a pair of chucks that I threw out, after finding they were unsupportive of my flat feet and unbearable in rainy conditions, I was the coolest person in school, and no one knew it but me.


Also, I watched Gilmore Girls.

2 comments:

Jason said...

you're just so naturally in tune to the future. so basically anyone who says you break fashion rules is living in the past...or the present i guess.

becca said...

never again will i challenge your fashion sense...

you should go shopping with me, and i will trust your authority. we can include plenty of black and brown :)