Thursday, December 31, 2009

Chinese rap at 3:30 AM

I applied for a lab job today and I really want to get it because I will get to use fluorescent proteins and work with plants in a real scientific setting. I have been having a very can-do attitude because I have a pretty respectable GPA in college and I realized that I should probably not freak out as much as I do. I have a good head on my shoulders.

I also realized that people like me more than I think even though people are not creatures that communicate easily and they won't just say, "Aarushi I think you're amazing and funny." They will do things to express it like laugh at your jokes and smile at you when they see you and mention things they remember you saying at later dates. Also, it is really easy to get my boyfriend to watch a movie if I just turn it on for 4 minutes.

Also, Firefox underlines everything I type because I set the spell check to French so that I could write legit emails to my french teacher.

The only reason I started writing this blog post is because a Chinese rap song randomly came up in my iTunes and it got me really excited. I'm making a CD for Crystal and it will have songs with the word Crystal in them.

1 comment:

Jason said...

well, of course it's easy to get me to watch anything by just doing it instead of talking. you seriously just realized that?

also, it's "labeling," not "tagging," LJ-head. :-P

which song was it? i get excited when i hear a good chinese rap too.