Sunday, May 16, 2010

obladi oblada

I am at home with my family since I moved out yesterday. Nothing much has happened except that I'm editing Jason's essay, which is really interesting, about how medicine has changed (becoming more depersonalized) through the centuries with the creation of germ theory and stuff.

Some funny things though.

My mom always uses medical terminology to describe the chores we have to do.

We played Brainquest and looked up Andrew Johnson's impeachment. "He left office a bitter man."

My little brother, Chet, is playing Carol of the Bells in piano. My mom was singing Obladi Oblada this morning.

Also. Chet and I talking about the BP oil spill:
Me: That's really too bad. I kind of like BP.
Chet: Yeah I know!! They have such a nice logo!


Talked to Crystal online about stuff.

I honestly cannot wait until Crystal and Suvai get back. I'm psyched to see them.

No comments: