Monday, May 17, 2010

some thoughts

I have the sneaking suspicion that Becca likes Kelly Clarkson.

These allergies will be the DEATH of me.

I should probably eat something today seeing as it's been two hours since I woke up and I've done nothing but curl up.

I might have to switch from Stereogum to Pitchfork because I can't understand how Stereogum works anymore. Also, I don't like CNN and NYT's RSS newsfeeds because they don't just let me read the whole story. I have to go to a separate page.

There's so much music I want to listen to and get into that it's overwhelming and it's really hard because I don't know that I'll like everything and I don't want to spend all the time obtaining the music and listening to it if I don't know there will be a return on the investment.

Crystal WHAT THE FUCK JUST COME HOME

I will be hanging out with Suvai in T-1hour and I should probably clean up my room a little bit before then.

I never really understood Jim and Pam as a couple. I know they love each other and stuff, but how can be happy in their small little home-office world? They're like, SO NORMAL. Weirding me out.

Last night, the Rose Lights jammed and it was really nice because it's summer and I like to sing like SO MUCH more than anything else in the entire world.

I woke up and neither my parents nor my brother was home and then I realized it's only summer for me.

I think it's weird that people Arcade Fire emphasizing the CADE part of Arcade Fire, when I pronounce the AR more. That might be because my name is AARushi and I'm sensitive about doing stuff like that. Another funny thing is that my Facebook name is Aarushi Fire (because my last name is Fire in Sanskrit) kind of like Arcade Fire and if people pronounced my name right they would be pronouncing the first syllable like Arcade.

Anyway, Becca is right; Kelly Clarkson's song "Naked Eye" totally rips off Rebellion (Lies)!!!

1 comment:

Jason said...

you + crystal (or suvai) = clingiest girl couple ever.